Tuesday, April 22, 2008

 
The fiends of hell awaited the doomed as they sang their rebellious jibe,
The walls were closing in, and day grew shorter,
The old and the weak fed the fangs of the beasts,
I watched as the fiends of hell exorcised their pain.

The dusk burned a fiery red when the high priest smote at the altar,
Our temple, now a burning ember
All were to serve, and servitude for all,
The night bore close, and the end all but nigh.

The priestess cackled at the old witch’s plight,
As her spirit acquiesced that
All were to serve, and servitude to all.
Ample sacrifice in spirit, the death of the light

The night did not come and the altar trembled with his words,
There was none but he,
All were to serve, and servitude to all.

I had a plan, a fiendish plan that I would climb the altar and spite the priest,
Impaled on the fiends’ fangs, I watched my clan
I spate the priest and bade him death,
That I drank from his cup and filled it with blood.
I most of all abhorred “All were to serve, and servitude to all”

Alas, the priestess would not sit still, her wand drew forth the vile spell,
I spate her as well

And as I walked to nether, cursed in the hell I call home…
Night, finally fell.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?